Saturday, September 3, 2011

It's a good thing I'm not lactose intolerant.

If you want to win me over, give me chocolate… or ice cream. But chocolate ice cream is like the icing on the cake, especially if it’s chocolate icing. At our house, both of these delectable foods are staples in our diet. We even joke that they are both vital food groups, and to me, they kind of are.

There is sometimes nothing better after a long day than to come home and grab a pint of Ben and Jerry’s Half Baked (delectable chocolate and vanilla ice creams with fudge brownies and gobs of chocolate chip cookie dough… so basically heaven in a container) and a spoon, skipping the step of putting in a bowl, and shoveling it into your mouth like there is no tomorrow. Classy, right? Don’t judge. I know that you have done the same thing.

To most people, a large stash of ice cream would be three, maybe even four, half gallons. If you came to our house, we would blow you out of the water.

Right now in our freezer we have:
·            1 half gallon of Blue Bell Dessert Trio
·            2 half gallons of Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla
·            4 half gallons of Blue Bell Dutch Chocolate
·            1 half gallon of Blue Bell Summer Berries
·            1 half gallon of Blue Bell Cookies and Cream
·            1 half gallon of Blue Bell Mint Chocolate
·            2 pints of Starbucks Caramel Macchiato
·            Ice cream bars from Jamba Juice, Blue Bell, Skinny Cow, and Weight Watchers

As you can tell, we are well on our way to rivaling Baskin Robbins’ 31 flavor count. This might seem a bit excessive, but don’t worry, we will be stocking up on more the next time we go to the grocery store. In the ice cream department, we go big or go home. Or i guess in our case, we go big and then go home to put the ice cream in the freezer before it melts. 

So now you know two things about me: I am a dancer, and I have a serious sweet tooth. Sounds contradictory?? Trust me, it’s not. This is kind of my life.

Maybe I should go eat a salad…

 3.jpg
Nahhhhh. Who are we kidding?

No comments:

Post a Comment